You can add a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express card* within the app or connect an existing PayPal account. In the coming months, we'll also be adding support for Android Pay and Apple Pay.
- Tap the side navigation (i.e hamburger menu) from the app Home screen
- Select 'Payment'
- Tap the button Add New Payment Method
- Verify your profile (only required once via SMS - learn more here)
- Add your card or connect your PayPal
Once you add your card to make a purchase, either in-app or in-store, the card is encrypted, stored in a vault and never ever shared. Our encryption process is the same used by global technology companies such as Uber, AirBnB and PayPal.
You can easily add, remove, and set your default payment method at any time.
* Purchases made using an American Express card will incur a 2% surcharge. If you would like to avoid the surcharge you can add the card to your PayPal account, set it as your default card and then connect your PayPal account within the app.