- Saved offers moved to top of main promotions screen.
- Project restructure.
- Moved to using a Coordinator system.
- All points text in the application is now coming from the backend. This is completely customizable for the merchant.
- Users can now view the venue selection screen while checked-in, however changing venues is still disabled.
- Updated Masterpass and Paylah button images.
- Payment Method buttons are now standardized with set width and height constraints to account for different image types.
- Significantly reduced API requests.
- Removed white space above points only payment authorization pop up.
- Order Number added to native order ahead status card.
- Removed AstonSDK.framework. No longer used.
- Themed versions in Staging and Testing apps can now be built and uploaded to S3.
- Added 'Learn More' button below Masterpass payment type on payment methods screen.
- Updated project from Swift 4.0.2 to Swift 4.1.
- Updated dependencies.
- Resolved an issue on OS versions before iOS11.0 where the promotion details close button was in the wrong position.